Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Give Her An Orgasm And All Is Forgiven

Nirpal Dhaliwal describes in the Daily Mail about "How feminism destroyed real men."

Seems all a woman needs to stay in line and stay happy is a hard cock.

"The female orgasm is the natural mechanism by which men assert dominion over women: a man who appreciates this can negotiate whatever difficulties arise in his relationships with them.

Last Christmas, my wife threw me out after discovering I'd been cheating on her. On the night we got back together, I made strong, passionate love to her. Unfaithful as I'd been, I was not going to let her have me over a barrel for the rest of our marriage. I needed to keep a sense of self and not allow her to mire me in guilt and a desperate quest of forgiveness.

I needed to let her know what she would be missing if we broke up for ever. I gave her a manful bravura performance that night, and at the height of her passion, I asked her: 'Who's the boss?'"

*puke*
Let me tell you something asshat. Giving a woman an orgasm does not equate dominion over her, otherwise I'd still be stuck with my loser high school boyfriend.

This guy seems to believe that giving a woman a serious pounding will somehow make her forget he was poking someone else. His wife will forgive him if he justs screws her fierce, cause women can't think when they have orgasms. All memory is lost. Rationale is out the window. We become robots to the orgasm.

While this idiot believes he is a super-god in the sack, his wife, however, believes otherwise. Read this column from his wife, Liz Jones, that was published a year ago before she discovered he is a lame cheater.

"I am watching telly and he turns over without a word. I get his back in bed. I had more sex when I was dating, which, considering my track record, must be grounds for divorce. The last time we did it was on Christmas Eve."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home