Friday, May 11, 2007

Did You Know?

Did you know?

During the last presidential campaign, half of Americans said in a USA TODAY poll that it's inappropriate for a woman to have a paying job if her husband is president.

Um, excuse me people! I am an individual that does not exist to blow smoke up my husband's ass. I exist to accomplish things, make change, make and live a full life. If I CHOSE to work, I will. If I don't, then I don't. But speaking in terms of appropriateness, this is ridiculous. This is not the 1920's people. Women can and do work. Women can and do many things. And earning money while my husband earns money is my perogative. And my equal right.

So..if Hillary is president, then Bill can't work because it would be inappropriate? I doubt it would EVER be viewed in that manner. In fact, I would bet that people would EXPECT him to work because he is a man after all. Men who don't work are viewed as lazy and weak. Women on the other hand and weak regardless.

Bend over and let me shove my hard-earned 20 dollar bill up your ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home