Thursday, May 25, 2006

Our skies are becoming a political battlefield

The San Francisco-based 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals upheld Honolulu's ban on aerial advertising, despite rejections from The Center for Bio-Ethical Restriction, who uses the aerials to portray foot-long banners of aborted fetuses.
The group claims the law restricts their free speech, but the Court ruled the law was a reasonable restriction.

I will go farther and say they just have bad taste and will stop at nothing. Now they are using planes to spread their lies and oppression of women?

I mean, I'm on vacation...lying on a beach, with my child...having a time...why do I have to be forced to look at dead feti? Why does my child have to be a victim to someone else's warped ideologues?

Pseudo-morality isn't exclusive to the streets anymore. Now they want our skies.

When did the skies become a political strategy?

Can't I just look up to let the sun shine on my face without "politics" being crammed down my throat? (I put this in quotations because I don't believe abortion is, or should be, a political issue)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home