Monday, May 22, 2006

The United Whites of America

I guess I have been confused as to my "duty", not only as a woman who exists solely to incubate feti, but as an American.

But alas! Bag-o-douche John Gibson has shown me the light.

On the May 11 edition of Fox News' The Big Story, host John Gibson advised viewers during the "My Word" segment of his program to "do your duty. Make more babies."

Is that the American way? What if I don't wanna...does that make me unpatriotic?

He then cited a May 10 article, which reported that nearly half of all children under the age of five in the United States are minorities.

Gibson added: "By far, the greatest number of children under five are Hispanic. You know what that means? Twenty-five years and the majority of the population is Hispanic."

Gibson later claimed: "To put it bluntly, we need more babies."

To put it more bluntly, we need more white babies. Racist baffoon.

I would like to add that the beauty of this country is its diversity, its plethura of culture, its history of fleeing imposed ideologues.

Big Government has decided that we are to be English-speaking white people only.

What a racist world...one in which I do not want to live.

We should appreciate and embrace difference, not hate and exploit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home