Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Notice To My Readers

As you may have noticed, I have not blogged consistently in a few days. Those who know me are aware that I am in the throes of moving, working my last days at my internship and trying to figure out my life. But everyone's got problems, right?

Internship is becoming more and more hectic. We are trying to get everything in order for the big 25th Annual 5K Run-Walk for Sickle Cell Awareness. If you didn't already know, September is Sickle Cell Awareness Month. Please check out this website to learn about this debilitating disease and what you can do to help those affected by it: Sickle Cell Disease Association of America. Here are some Links & Resources. And click here to find out How You Can Help.

So...I am inviting you all to enjoy some past archives as I barter with people on craigslist, box donations, handle last minute business matters, clean house and pack my life.
Thanks to all of you for reading my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home